-->

Monday, October 6, 2014

Ebolafied- Cautious Steps to Avoid Ebola


www.thehealthsite.com
  


Ebola. We’ve heard a lot about it in the past couple days and nothing about it has been good. Since the first official case in the United States has been confirmed, many people are freaking out-- myself included. I wouldn’t classify myself as a germaphobe, but I will say that I stayed up extremely late researching the symptoms and basically everything I needed to know about it before I went to school the next day. I mean, you do have a 90% death rate if you get this virus so I was definitely a little on edge about it. In the video posted below, I’ve come up with five handy dandy steps to avoiding Ebola and all of its symptoms. Enjoy!



                                            
Here is Akon at his concert.


 For this entry, I decided to not get another person's perspective on it. I feel like we all have the same general thoughts on Ebola, and those won't really change until we get more information on the virus.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment