-->

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Top 10 Shows You HAVE to Watch (On Air and Off)

  1. Scorpion 

        It follows the life of super genius’ working together with the government. Plus if you ever watched American Idol, you'll see a familiar face a.k.a. Katherine McPhee.


  1. X Factor UK

        It’s literally the same thing as the American version but with British accents. For all you girls out there, Stereo Kicks is probably going to be the next One Direction so I definitely recommend voting for them. 
www.virtualclassmedia.com


  1. Believe

        I mean, who wouldn’t want to control things with their mind and run away from the police for a living?
www.comingsoon.net


  1. Growing Up Fisher

        When your dad is blind and your parents are divorced, you really get to know each other on a very personal level. 
www.huffingtonpost.com


  1. Gossip Girl

        Word on the street is.. S is finally pregnant. xoxo gossip girl
 
www.businessinsider.com

  1. The Voice

        Two words. Adam Levine. Two more words. Pharrell Williams. Plus, iconic legend Gwen Stefani and country artist Blake Shelton. Mostly Adam Levine though.

www.tvguide.com


  1. Pretty Little Liars

        I know. I know. Cliche teenage girl obsession with mystery television. -A

  1. Extant

        If you want to have an alien baby inside of you and have a robot son, this is definitely the show for you. 

www.usatoday.com
  1. That one show where the preppy school kids get kidnapped by someone who is one of the student’s father who is apparently an ex- CIA member but in reality he was just doing the entire thing to get closer to his daughter but ends up cutting off his own thumb and getting one kid deathly sick but then someone ends up saving the school but they stopped the show after one season. Yeah, that one.
 
pop-break.com


    10. Boy Meets World
                       This is a classic. No matter what age you are or where you come from, I guarantee you’ve seen either this show or the new Disney version (Girl Meets World). Plus, who doesn't love Mr. Feeney?
www.zap2it.com


    
      As you can tell, I love watching shows that mess with my brain and have back stories to every situation. The more involved I get in a show, the more I love them. 

 
Kaitlyn's Take
         I decided to get a younger generations take on these shows, so I asked my younger sister what she thought. Below is what she said. 

       "  I've never seen Scorpion, X Factor UK, Growing Up Fisher, and Gossip Girl. 
Believe confuses me. There's too many things going on at a time. The Voice is perfect. I like listening to the people sing. 
Pretty Little Liars is bad for kids my age. It has bad language and fighting. It's also drama filled. 
Extant is too complicated. It messed with my brain. 
I like Crisis because of the mystery but it also confuses me. 
Boy Meets World is the perfect show. I'm thirteen and watching the new version and the old version at the same time makes them better. It's really personal and reminds me of things that actually happen in school."   

    No comments:

    Post a Comment